The modern cosmetic industry produces a wide variety of tools for hair care. In some cases, they are simply necessary. Cabin treatments help is not always – they are, of course, immediately give the desired effect, but usually it just as quickly disappear. In such cases, we should remember about the beneficial oils for the hair. They are divided into those that restore hair, and those that are beneficial to the skin of the head, from which so much depends. Violation of the skin of the head leads to weak growth and poor sight hair. And it is – at best, as poor condition of the scalp and sometimes lead to hair loss.
If you want to have healthy and beautiful hair, try at least twice a month to make oil for hair wraps. Please find information on the most common mineral oils for hair, their properties and effects.
- Burdock oil comprises mineral salts, vitamins, organic acids. It strengthens the hair, restores the structure and makes considerably thicker.
- Castor oil is known for its healing properties in relation to the damaged and thinning hair. It makes your hair silky and healthy shine, stimulates their growth.
- Walnut oil strengthens damaged hair and restores its structure due to the high content of vitamins and fatty acids. The most beneficial it affects the long hair.
- Sea buckthorn oil – a rich source of lipids, which accelerate the growth of hair, helps to regenerate hair follicles, is suitable for colored hair.
- Apricot oil (oil from apricot kernels) is the best suited for dry and sensitive, as well as a damaged scalp. When using dry hair become soft and elastic.
- Bergamot oil has strong antiseptic properties, regulates the secretion of the sebaceous glands and strengthens hair. Best of all, it is suitable for oily hair.
- Grape seed oil is suitable for all hair types. It consists of wax and vitamins A and E, help to restore the necessary reserves of moisture and fat. In addition, it protects the scalp from the damaging effects of the environment.
- Grapefruit oil contains vitamins A and C and is useful for hair, which tend to be fat. It can be combined with cypress oil – then the hair will stay clean longer, as a mixture of these oils restores the secretion of the sebaceous glands and reduces pores.
- Lemon oil gives the hair a unique luster, helps to eliminate their fragility and increased dryness.
- Jojoba oil – a rich source of unsaturated fatty acids. It nourishes the scalp, moisturizes and restores the hair (even very dry and damaged).
- Peach oil contains large amounts of vitamin E, amino acids and perfectly restores the structure of damaged, dry and brittle hair.
- Almond oil contains many vitamins and amino acids, so that when you use the hair wetted and become elastic. In addition, it regulates Ph-balance scalp.
Be beautiful and healthy – this will certainly help you to useful oil for hair!